By using any of Perfectliker services (“Services”) you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). Perfectliker (further referred as “we”, “us”, “our”) reserves the right to change or amend these Terms at any time without notice. We encourage you to review these Terms regularly, as your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not want to be bound to these Terms, please do not sign up for the Services.
Like many other Web sites, Instawe makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- To be able to use this service you must be at least 16 years old or recognized under applicable law as being able to form legally binding agreements.
- Registration. To fully use our service you must register as a member by providing complete and accurate full name, password and email address. You are not allowed to use someone else’s name or a name that violates any third party rights.
- Emails. Primary means of communication between you and us will be through emails. Thus, you acknowledge that we may use your email to notify you about upcoming system updates, new product releases, changes of your account status etc., through emails. We encourage you to carefully read our emails to stay informed. We will not carry any responsibility if some information did not reach you as a result of failing to read our emails.
- This service is available to everyone for free of cost. by using this service, you agree to:
- We'll store your instagram credentials for liking/commenting/following purposes.
- We'll store cookies on your browser which contains your login information. read more about cookies here.
- If you are signing up on behalf of your employer then account owner is your employer. You warrant that you have authority to bind your employer to these Terms.
- You can transfer your account and pass account ownership rights to a third party at any time. In this case you need to inform us and update account information accordingly. Once your account is transferred to another owner you cannot claim ownership rights for this account.
- Perfectliker reserves the right, to the extent of its knowledge and ability, to determine the rightful account owner in case of disputes. If we are not able to determine the rightful owner, we can terminate an account until the resolution between conflicting parties is found. If there are some amounts due, the person or persons determined to be the rightful owners will be obliged to pay them.
We reserve the right to update the system. Updates may include, but not limited to, adding or removing functionalities, bugs fixes etc. There are no warranties that updated version will not contain bugs or will not affect your use of the Services. We can initiate update at any time without additional notice. Perfectliker will not carry any responsibility for any modifications in code. Restoration of modified code is your responsibility and any associated costs are to be met by you.
Perfectliker owns the platform, but we will not claim any rights for your trade names, trademarks, or data uploaded. With your consent we may use your trade name, trademark, full name and/or your web-site URL in our live example section for advertising purposes.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time.
- Any kind of verbal or written insult of Perfectliker member/employee will result in immediate account termination.
- At our at our sole discretion we reserve the right to remove any content if we determine, in our sole discretion, it to be unlawful, offensive, threatening or violating third party copyrights.
- We do not bear any responsibility for the content uploaded by our clients. All claims are to be addressed directly to the clients.
In addition to other restrictions outlined in these Terms, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any illegal purposes, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms;
- Publish content which is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms;
- Compromise security of the Service;
- Send any unsolicited advertising, spam or any other unauthorized promotional materials;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interfaces which are not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data.
This Service is “as is” and there is no warranty of any kind either express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Perfectliker does not warrant that the functions of the Service will meet your requirements or that operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. You take all responsibility for selecting this Service to achieve your intended goals. Perfectliker does not carry any responsibility for third party servers operation. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, breach of contract or warranty or otherwise, shall Perfectliker be liable to the user or any other party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for work stoppage, computer failure or loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible or economic losses. In no event will Perfectliker be liable for any damages even if you or any other party shall have informed us of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Service. Your only remedy against Perfectliker for dissatisfaction with the Services is to stop using the Service.
Perfectliker supports protection of intellectual property rights of other individuals. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable laws, in our Service it is not allowed to upload content that infringes any third party’s copyrights. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we can terminate accounts which are deemed to be repeat infringers of a third party’s copyrighted works.
This document constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, whether written or oral.